Work with Jamie
I believe that when ambitious people own their negotiation prowess and bravely ask, they can achieve greater fulfillment and deeper connection.
I specialize in working with self-starters and helping them confront the fear of asking, so that they can own their negotiation prowess and bravely ask for what they desire.
Negotiation is an essential life and leadership skill that demonstrates your ability to engage, advocate and collaborate.
My workshops and talks have been featured with:
– wimlink, Girls in Tech, and various Meetup Groups
– The Muse
– Sapient Nitro’s Women’s Leadership Network
– Get Bullish Conference
– New Women New Yorkers
– Athena Center for Leadership at Barnard College
– Smith College’s Women’s Leadership Conference
– School of International Public Affairs at Columbia University
– Bryn Mawr College’s Leadership, Innovation and Liberal Arts Center
– Center for Competitive Management
– Lady Boss
– Baystate Health Women’s Empowerment Summit
– Essence Digital
I am an INFJ, a transplant from South Korea living in NYC, and I love to read the New Yorker and cook Asian dishes in my free time. I believe in learning by doing, listening before asking and in growing the proverbial pie.